Re: [Mgs] A few electrical things stopped working...77 MGB

To: "Schauss, R. Peter \(IT Solutions\)" <peter.schauss@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] A few electrical things stopped working...77 MGB
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:36:52 +0200
Lose spade connector at the fusebox happened to me as well.
On top of this, it may well be worth while to bite the bullet (connectors).
Most times the bullet connectors are still fine, though may suffer of broken
solder joint.
But most of all you may expect the receptacles whereing the bullet
connectors fit have lost their tight fit to the bullet connector.
During the restauration of my 71 BGT I replaced almost all of these.
The parts shop manager was surprised I bought all of his stock in one buy.
It prevented a lot oftrouble I'm sure.

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT