Re: [Mgs] batteries and starting

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] batteries and starting
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:20:39 -0400
  Yes, saw it.  We enjoyed Inspector Morse and his 3.8 MkII.
  That was an unlikely accident, that probably destroyed a pretty good
MGB. One reads that, because of the costs of a TV or cinema shoot, the
cars are well prepared so they do not cause expensive delays in
production.
Bob

On Tue, 26 May 2009 16:46:04 -0700 Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
writes:
> You at least want a holddown for when you roll over, so the battery
> doesn't
> short out sending a shower of sparks over the fuel pump...
>
> Does anyone recall seeing an Inspector Morse mystery, where some
> poor shmuck
> is killed when his Iris Blue MGB roadster rolls over after its brake
Click to learn about options trading and get the latest information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIzQb6ybL9lRBoM29fvYSvNJbO7B8ENyvW60XxgdBQNvVDPPf7kMQ/