[Mgs] positive to negative ground

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] positive to negative ground
From: "DONALD TOY" <dontoy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:37:22 -0400
Sages of the List,
I know this has been covered time and time again, however I'd be pleased to
hear the particulars one more time in detail. That way if I decide to go ahead
with it I have a smaller chance of screwing it up. What is the procedure for
changing over from positive ground to negative ground? I have a 1954 MG TF. I
may want to install a radio and put a 12 Volt power socket for cell phone
charging etc.
Thanks in Advance,
Don Toy
1954 MG TF
Various Saabs of early 90's vintage
Volvo S40 ( cash for clunkers replacement )
F250 King Ranch (currently visiting me with 2 horses home from college)