Re: [Mgs] sandblasting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] sandblasting
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:31:24 -0600
<< TP Tools 'Skat Magic' (a recycled ground glass product). >>

BEST thing since sliced bread, Eric <G> !!

Which I told David in a PM yesterday !!!!!
<quote>
No David, I don't sell it <G> !!

<< what do you use or recommend for blast media? >>

Absolute BEST I have found in 20ish years is "Skate-
Blast from Tip Tools !!   LOW pressure !!!  Stuff lasts
FOREVER.  ANY metal.

And leaves and almost immediate paintable surface<G> !!

I have some odd bits hanging from front shop ceiling that
I did 5 to 8 years ago & just rinsed with either Brake
Cleaner [ Busty ] [which I DO sell <VBG>] or laq. thinner.

I could 'finish' paint them tomorrow.

Did I mention the stuff is FANTASTIC !!!!  Did try other
'stuff' = sucks in comparison.
</quote>