Re: [Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>,Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:35:06 -0500
Mark,

You are right !  Such service already exists....but here is the
problem....we (us, the enthusiasts) are just not aware of such
places, services, etc.  Maybe what we need is a monster list of what
is out there - a massive undertaking - it would be like a
dictionary.  Just too enormous to contemplate.

At 02:08 PM 1/18/2010, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>don wrote:
>>Too bad with all the Brit car websites there isn't a Bad Parts
>>Warning Site where bad parts experiences could be entered by the
>>unlucky enthusiast.  Some way to help us when purchasing so that we
>>don't make the same mistake our brethren have already made.
>
>When was the last time anyone here referred to
>http://www.dimebank.com/monster ?
>
>When was the last time you submitted or updated a vender review?
>
>Of course, when was the last time I updated MY entry on it?
>
>Like http://www.team.net/forums, if more people used it, more people
>would use it.
>

>mjb.

>http://www.team.net/archive