Re: [Mgs] Cuba

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cuba
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:35:53 -0500
Google maps actually has coverage of that area.  I found "Carretera A
Bejucal" but not "Calzada de Bejucal".    There's nothing on the map
labeled "Huge Secret Chinese Listening Post" either. :-)

At 12:58 PM 3/8/2010, Mike Eldred wrote:
>This should be fairly easy to find.  Calabazar is a neighborhood or section of
>Ranchos Boyeros, a townland south of Havana proper.  "Calzada de Bejucal" is
>one of the main streets going into Calabazar.  If you are staying in one of
>the good hotels in Havana city, someone there should be able to arrange
>delivery for you.
>

>"Ciudad Habana" is the state or province of Havana, which includes several
>municipalities, including the city of Havana.
>

>Just a few miles south of this address is a huge "secret" Chinese listening
>post where they listen to telecommunications in the U.S.

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive