Re: [Mgs] Cuba

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cuba
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 18:05:16 -0600
Who cares, Barrie.....

<< My interest is triggered by the fact that I have been
compelled to go to a top rated hotel in Cuba, eat gourmet food,
swallow as much booze as I want, and no doubt will be
expected to smoke cigars.  Regretfully there is no way I can get
out of it.

So what happened ? >>

I would [reluctantly, of course] be willing to "stand
in" for you.  And even better, timing would NOT be
a problem for me.

Just tell "whom ever" and myself at the same time
so I have at least overnite so I make break appoint-
ments, etc. please.  NO problem if even 'overnite'
notice is not possible.  Few hours is ALL I need !!!

Anxiously awaiting info/contact info !!

Ed

PS:  YOU will have to relate above to the V8 List as
.........I am not on it.

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75