Re: [Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>,MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:37:56 -0400
Gentlemen,

There is confusion here!  A toque is what those three gentlemen were
wearing and in no way are such things furnished with a
propeller.  Propellers are found on beanies not toques.   However,
due to our present day inability to spell or be dictionaryly
(ouff!)  correct, the term beanie has been applied to the
toque.   But examine the structure of each piece of head gear and you
will see they are very different.

At 11:18 PM 6/26/2010, Eric Erickson wrote:
>On 27/06/2010, at 12:35 PM, Shop at Just Brits wrote:
>
> > << ...A BEANIE! Never comes off. >>
> >
> > Well Eric, somebody has gotta ask <smirk>:
> >
> > With or without a propeller ???  Colour of said prop ???
> >

>I am not sure how you put a propeller on one of these  :-)
>

>http://www.mgccsa.org.au/Photos-%20Regalia%20Large/MGCC-Reg-beanie.lge.jpg
>

>me

Regards

Barrie