Re: [Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:00:52 -0700
In the USA we would not call that a beanie. That would be a watch cap or
stocking cap. A beanie is almost like a yarmulke -- a shallow circular
skullcap.

http://www.geekculture.com/geekculturestore/webstore/beachballbeanie/makeyou
rheadhappy.jpg

In this photo the multicolored object at left front is a "beanie". Not the
propellor on the baseball cap at right (an unorthodox application).

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Mountain View, CA,

on 6/26/10 8:18 PM, Eric Erickson at eric@erickson.on.net wrote:

> On 27/06/2010, at 12:35 PM, Shop at Just Brits wrote:
>
>> << ...A BEANIE! Never comes off. >>
>>
>> Well Eric, somebody has gotta ask <smirk>:
>>
>> With or without a propeller ???  Colour of said prop ???
>>

> I am not sure how you put a propeller on one of these  :-)
>

> http://www.mgccsa.org.au/Photos-%20Regalia%20Large/MGCC-Reg-beanie.lge.jpg
>

> me

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html