[Mgs] TF replica FS on ebay

Subject: [Mgs] TF replica FS on ebay
From: paul at ece.rochester.edu (Paul Osborne)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:53:16 -0500
Victor Replicar in Victor NY  was on Old Dutch Rd. The orig cars used
mgb components, front ends engines, rear axles etc.  I lived in
Mendon, the next town over,  and did  upholstery for the cars.  They
did not catch on and they moved out after about a year or so.
paul

--
Paul Osborne
University of Rochester