Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts
From: <melfrankus@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:43:20 -0400
I'm too old and have too much invested in the US ie family and
responsibilities.   But if I had known how passionately whacky my fellow
citizens on this list are and how wacky our federal gov't has become, I would
have moved to Canada or even Australia or NZ 60 years ago. You foreigners need
to educate us about common sense.

All you beer dirnking, white sock wearing psuedo patriots,Bring on your angry
rebuttals and no helmet wearing motorcycle redneck responses.  Make sure the
guns in the gun rack in your pickup are locked and loaded....Mel  71 mgbgt