Re: [Mgs] Heat Shield material

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Heat Shield material
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 08:47:42 +0100
In the 60s I worked in a telephone exchange where cable holes between floors
and rooms were fire-stopped with woven asbestos bags filled with asbestos
fibre.  Every now and again one would be walking past the end of a gangway
to be hit on the side of the head with one of these bags, whereupon mass
warfare would break out for about half an hour.