Re: [Mgs] MGA Rebuild

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Rebuild
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 14:36:05 -0600
Doing as always, send a message to mgs@autox.team.net

Unfortunately these two messages refused to go through the server,
although the primary recipient did get his copy through his private
email address.  So for sure the message was launched properly and
cleared through my outgoing mail server.  Four tries in four days,
and still no go.  I don't know if it may have something to do with
size of the messages, as they are 7K and 15K.

I will try to send mjb a copy of these messages to his private
address without the list.  Perhaps he will be able to find some issue with it.

Barney

At 12:25 PM 1/8/2012 -0700, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>Barney Gaylord wrote:
>>I gave up on uploading these two messages to the team.net server,
>
>Why?  What were you doing and what was the problem?
>
>mjb.

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75