Re: [Mgs] Rear Bumper Installation '71 MGB

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rear Bumper Installation '71 MGB
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:06:08 -0600
Ron, I *AM*    with PaulH on this based on your original post, BUT <G>

<< On 1/25/2012 8:26 AM, Ron King wrote:
         However, I'm not original owner, so can't say this is correct. >>

Have you checked your Moss Catalog or *Service PARTS Shop Manual*
[ I do offer new re-prints For Sale <G> --- These are *PRICELESS*
IMHO, for
folks who are in exactly the same boat as you are ! ! ] ?!?!?

Also, I can't recall seeing tie-down eyes in the rear as you describe
P?!?!?

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com