Re: [Mgs] Rear Bumper Installation '71 MGB

To: "Ron King" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rear Bumper Installation '71 MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:01:52 -0000
OK, I can see the rear lashing eyes in the Leyland Workshop Manual in the
section on the 'Sabrina' bumpers.  As the irons and springs look to be the
same I'm assuming the eyes would be the same for the earlier bumpers.  For
whatever reason mine doesn't have those, but does have the fronts.

"The Complete Official" should include Bentley which should be the same as
the Leyland manual, but if it was printed earlier than the Sabrinas it won't
be in.

PaulH.