[Mgs] Charging Problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net (Win)/6.0.13_GA_2944)
Subject: [Mgs] Charging Problems
From: dontoy@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:40:35 +0000 (UTC)
Dear Sages of the List, (Lawrie Alexander)

Ever since I followed detailed instructions about going from a positive ground
to a negative ground in my TF the ammeter has been showing a discharge. Yes, I
did reverse the wires on the back of the ammeter. All was good prior to the
switch. It seems to be holding it's own while just the engine is running. As
soon as I turn on the headlights I show a fair discharge. I would love to use
a multimeter to check the generator output prior to taking it out. I do have a
multimeter but so many placesB (6) to plug in the probesB on the multimeter.
and so many settings on the dial. I get somewhat cornfused. Any help out
there. Any troubleshooting advice would be very much appreciated.B

Donald J. Toy
"all great men are dead...and I'm not feeling well"