Re: [Mgs] Charging Problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net (Win)/6.0.13_GA_2944)
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Charging Problems
From: dontoy@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:53:57 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks to Bob and Paul for helping me out with the charging problem. Turns out
that maybe just maybe it takes one two or three sparks to repolarize the
generator. Also a big thanks to L awrie Alexander who authored the tech help on
the subject. He alluded to the fact that it just might not repolarize on the
first spark. Seems like this would have been the time for my if one is enough
then 15 should be really good attitude. Thanks again. Enjoy your cars. Time for
a drive :^)

Donald J. Toy
"all great men are dead...and I'm not feeling well"