Re: [Mgs] new muffler

To: PaulHunt73 <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] new muffler
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:47:41 -0500
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Um, when I built the engine in the 1970 B  that I had  (sorry I sold
it)  I had to change the needles in the HS4s so as to richen the
midrange.  AIR, there were also different jets for hipro engines. You
sort of juggled jets & needles around.  If you got it right, it pulled
like a train.  Had a Crane cam in that one.  Ran good.

CR