Re: [Mgs] Radios

To: dave <dave@ranteer.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Radios
From: Robert's New iPad <mgbobh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 17:41:59 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
   UK did have different radio frequencies, and their TV screen has a different
count of lines/pixels or something.
   In Hemmings Motor News he may find adverts for US companies that will put US
guts into the radio, should he want it to receive here.
   For many years I had a Motorola that looked similar. When it died, I took it
to a guy who has brought back to life my 1960s KLH 21 and my 1972 MGB British
Leyland (actually Motorola, dealer-installed) radios.
Bob