Re: [Mgs] No Turn Signals

To: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] No Turn Signals
From: Robert's New iPad <mgbobh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 07:28:45 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
        A dog saboteur, perhaps?
        I would start at the basics, cleaning bulb contacts and ensuring that
power is getting to each filament.   Check that the earth wires, if present,
are earthing.
        Then review the connections of wires to the fuses, and test each fuse
is good by measuring power through it.  Itâ??s possible to seem OK with
ohmmeter yet have insufficient current to light the lights.
Bob