CORRECTION to my Morgan Information Database -Reply

To: MORGANS@autox.team.net, gdm@po.cwru.edu
Subject: CORRECTION to my Morgan Information Database -Reply
From: David Crandall <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 17:01:45 -0500
Sorry folks, I got my AOL address wrong!  Although I'm getting this list at
the work address, in case anyone should try an at-home message
before the next iteration of the roster.  You can delete the prior message
as this one is identical but w/ the correct AOL address.  Thanks.

Here's a belated reply to this quite wonderful initiative.  (Those of us in
the NE have been distracted by a rabble of republicans and the mueling
media, not to mention an email backlog that's out of control!)

I am:

David P. Crandall
136 Fenno Drive
Rowley, Massachusetts 01969
508-948-3309[H], 508-470-1080[O], 508-475-9220[F]
email: davidc@netwrk.org [O] (checked daily multi times)
          mog driver@aol.com [H] (checked weekly +/-)

Car #!:  1963 DHC, B5295, black, LHD; originally a Lew Spencer car way
back, bought from Dennis Glavis 1995.  Licensed as MY MOG.

Car #2:  1966 4/4, B1247, yellow (faded) w/ black wings, RHD; a low line
car, Wooler remote shifter, Weber carb, header; great mechanically but
moaning for a chassis off restoration.

Club affiliations:  3/4 Club (NEast), MCCDC, Morgan 3/4 Club (SoCal),
NoCal club, Morgan Club of NW, MOPS and, of course, MSSC Ltd (UK).

Looking forward to more exciting traffic  on this list and warm weather!