Monterey Meet

To: BRITISH-CARS@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Meet
From: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 1996 08:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
    Anyone on this thread going to the Monterey All British Meet this
  weekend. I will be there and would love to put a face with some of you.
    I will have my 75 Caterham Seven there if its running by then (alum
  with green wings and bonnet). If it's not up I will be bringing our 58
  Morgan +4 4 seater (red). Hope to see some of you there.
                                           gary marquis / fat basset garage
 PS. I will be bringing some of our good Chico brew....Sierra Nevada.