Re: The Morgan Experience

To: julber@ix.netcom.com (Bertalan J. Varady), morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Morgan Experience
From: "Steve Manwell" <Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 96 16:01:06 EST
     Howdy Bert,

     I worked on a three wheeler similar to yours as a summer job when I
     was in college.  I rebuilt the gearbox and much of the chassis.  The
     owner is still working on the project -- its a '34 Super Sports with
     air-cooled Matchless engine.  I forget whether that's MX2 or MX4.

     I'm not moving much faster on my project: a 1954 Plus4 4str.  I have
     been working on it sporadically for years; I might have bought a good
     one (or new one given a big enough loan) by hindsight.

     I gaining on the rear axle rebuild now.  I have all the guts out of it
     and new bearings and seals are on the way.

     --Steve