Morgan Challenge

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Challenge
From: "Steve Manwell" <Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 96 15:55:20 EST
     I just ran across a web site for the Morgan Motor Company Challenge.

     http://www.mkurrein.co.uk/mog1.html

     To quote the introduction from the site:

     "The Morgan Motor Company Challenge is organised by the Morgan Sports
     Car Club (with thanks from all to Serena) and is for standard and
     modified road-going Morgans of between 1.6 and 4.6 litres, in 5
     different classes. The Championship is run over 8 rounds, each at a
     different circuit."

     There are sections about:the cars, the drivers, race results, and a
     newsletter.

     --Steve Manwell

     PS.  Funny thing is ... I actually was *trying* to work at the time:
     I did a search on "Motor Challenge" -- a US EPA electric motor
     efficiency program that includes a contract we are working on.