Re: Summer Morgan Project

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com (BOB NOGUEIRA)
Subject: Re: Summer Morgan Project
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 13:57:54 -0400
Reply to message from NKED65A@prodigy.com of Thu, 27 Jun 1996 07:28:30, -0500

>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
>
>Well with the Morgan Driving season over here in Texas for the next two
>months I thought I take a week off work and get The Dutchess (a Plus 4)
>spruced up.  Shes got 162,000 miles on her  (130,000 since her
>restoration in 1980) and I needs a little attention.

Why is the season over Bob, to hot?

I'll have to stay out of the pool and work on her.   You guy are
>going to be my weight watchers group of sorts.     My plan is to start
>Sunday put in at least eight hours each day, and finish her up by the
>following Sunday.   I'll give you all progress reports at the end of
>each day and drink  a pint for you.

I for one will make it easy for you and drink mine with you. 10 pm eastern
work for you?

>( Lets see now 90 times eight ......yeah its going to be a good
>week!!!!)

As they say a dirty job but someone has to do it!
BTW in my former life I spent alot of time around sailboats and everyone I
know who sands fiberglass suits up with disposable jump suits taped with
duct tape as John suggests at both the ankles and wrists and mosst
important wear respirators. That dust is very dangerous.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine