Re: Summer Morgan Project

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Summer Morgan Project
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 21:51:37, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Date: Thursday, 27-Jun-96 05:38 PM
>
> From: G D. Mc Coy      Asked
 Re: Summer Morgan Project

> Why is the season over Bob, to hot?

How did you guess?   My observation has been that ideal Morgan season
is when its between 45 (F)  and 90 (F).  90 to 95 is possible but
rather draining. above 95 and I  it gets to be punishing.
 In the past I've always waited for winter to lay up the car for work
but it seems that the weather always has a break and I delay the layup
for another week until  until March. Summers past I've always tried to
take a week or two ( once did a month) and make a night time dash to
Memphis.
( 8 hrs ) From Memphis I head up to Cool country  and jam my Summer
Morgan driving into one neat bundle.

 Bob Nogueira   34 hrs to and counting down

-------