Re: Smell of Castrol

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smell of Castrol
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:45:13 -0400
Fellow moggers:

Considering the potential health and mechanical concerns for using
yesteryear's lubricants such as these primarily for their odiferous
qualities, we should, instead, focus our energies on Castrol Insence!  How
about 20 sticks for $2.00?  I'd buy some and burn it in the garage while I'm
working on me mog  :-)  Certainly Griot's Garage would be happy to sell it
(tho he'd charge double what anyone else would!).

Will Zehring

p.s. heck, the stuff would probably kill mosquitos, too!