Hood Alignment

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood Alignment
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 19:27:18 -0400
Hey gang,

  I'm collecting information for an article on aligning the
bonnets (hoods) on the Morgans.  Looking at many different cars
at car shows, I've noticed that the hoods don't align properly
(including my car).  Usually one side sits too far forward and
the other side sits too far rearward.

  If any of you have fought this problem and would like to share
the information, please email me your fixes.  I'll compile the
information into an article and put it up on the Web page.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!