hood alignment

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: hood alignment
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@datasync.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 19:38:01 -0500
John -

Have you seen anything on a Morgan which matches perfectly with the
opposite side? I would consider it well-made if the bloomin' thing just
closed without a major opening being seen! I would imagine that, with the
simple hinge down the center post, the bonnet has just slid either forward
or backward. Having just put mine back on yesterday, I will vouch for the
sliding part!

BTW, I had asked this before and never received an answer (Does that mean
that no one knows?)... What is the coefficient of drag of a Morgan? I've
received several answers from "slick as a suppository" on up (or down?),
but no numbers... anybody?

Tony