Re:Blairs Plastic Curtains

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Blairs Plastic Curtains
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 11 Dec 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Oh, In the heat of the moment, while writing my last post to the list,
I forgot to mention what John Blair had beaten me to this time.
Seems I have roll up plastic curtains in my garage. Not only do they
work great for painting but when doing a lot of sanding I'll lower them
to keep the dust from getting on everything.
Since my garage is three cars wide, with a 16 foot door. I  also have
one of the curtain mounted mid door. The Morgan lives on one side and
the shop is on the other side.  Not only does it keep the Morgan from
getting covered in shop dust, the car cover, which is usually covering
the shelve, stays clean as well.

    _______________________________
   |                                     +  ____    x|  <  Car Cover
   |  shop             |        |     +  |     |     |
                                         ^
                                     Plastic Curtain

Hey I Know you don't need ANSI art for this , but it was too easy to
pass up

Bob  " Me Too"  Noguiera