Re: Heater for a Morgan

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Heater for a Morgan
From: "Blair, John" <jblair@virgo.massolant.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:00:34 -5
> -- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --
>
> After a couple of years of driving the Morgan I  decided to investigate
> ways of getting more heat out of my Smiths ( round ) style heater.
> Running the heater made no difference in the cockpit temp, top up or
> down.  I pulled the heater and performed the following test.

Bob,

  Real interesting experiment Bob.  It never ceases to amaze me the
ingenuity and resourcefullness that people have.  I love to see this
kind of thing and problem solving.

John

 John T. Blair  (WA4OHZ)  - jblair@massolant.navy.mil
 NAVMASSO Code 331        - Phone (804) 523-8133 (Comm)
 1441 Crossways Blvd.                   565-8133 (DSN)
 Chesapeake, VA. 23320-2843