Fwd: Heater for a Morgan

To: morgans@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Fwd: Heater for a Morgan
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 13:15:06 -0500
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Heater for a Morgan
Date:    96-12-11 11:33:39 EST
From:    RCooperman
To:      NKED65A@prodigy.com
To:      Morgans@autox.team.net

Well this is indeed a timely innovation!!

What motor did you use??  Part number or other reference would be very
useful.

Now that you have solved the heater on problem, let me share my solution to
the heater off problem.  In my '67 4/4 the heater core was always supplied
with hot water.  In Washington, DC summers this is awfully uncomfortable.
 Well long, long ago I had  a '59 Morris Minor convertible.  It had a small
on/off valve literally in one of the heater hoses that allowed me to stop hot
water to the heater core in summer.  I found one of these valves at a British
car flea market.  It has been in my 4/4 for several years and works great.
 Hot water now flows to the core only in the proper season.

Richard Cooperman
'67 Morgan 4/4 RHD