LPG Power

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: LPG Power
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 14:09:47 -0500
In my search for a recent model Morgan I have seen a few LPG powered +8's,
and wondered about the plus's and minus's of the alternative fuel.  I
understand they burn cleaner and therefore are more apt to pass the
emissions tests, and they produce slightly less power.

Do they need any special attention than a normal gasoline powered car? Is
engine wear better or worse than gas?  Is it reasonable to find fueling
locations, and is LPG cheaper or more expensive then "normal" fuel.

When did American imported +8's begin meeting import emissions standards
without being converted to LPG?

Your opinions are sought and welcomed.

Thanks

Gary Kneisley