Re: LPG Power

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LPG Power
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 16 Dec 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Snip-----------------------------------------
> >I belive the lpg morgans are that way for two reasons, DOT and EPA.
> >when we built our cars for the dot spec, we used a racing typ fuel
sell
> >and side beams in and under the doors and a hoop under the dash.

Mark,  You say," when we build our cars" ?  Are you with CANTAB ?

 To put this as tactfully as possible,  Isn't there some hard feelings
between CANTAB and ISIS?
 Wasn't ISIS the only one to use Propane?

Bob Nogueira
Disclaimer : I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in CANTAB or
ISIS. My only interest in Morgan is  currently parked in my  garage .