I'm baaaack

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm baaaack
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 13:49:15 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

Just a quick hello now and to say that I am back "on line" and have
re-upped with the list.  I hope that the crowd on the list hasn't changed
too much since I left this past fall (otherwise this "hello" message is
bound to appear a bit odd to you all).  My move to NJ went fine; me and me
mog made the trip in fine style.  The car ran w/o a hitch for the trip
from Detroit to NJ.  I logged about 600 miles in two days and got 36+ mpg
out of me little ford four banger.  We got some snow in PA, but it was
never a threat.  Now, if I could just afford that spinal surgury...

Any NJ/PA residents on the list?  I live between Stockton and Flemmington
in NJ.  I'm interested in hearing about regional club activity.

God I love that car,
Will Zehring
'67 4/4 ser. V