Re: "I'm back!"

To: morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "I'm back!"
From: "Joseph DeLuca (201) 540-3759" <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 15:23:53 -0500 (EST)
>>Fellow fiends:

>>Just a quick hello now and to say that I am back "on line" and have
>>re-upped with the list.  I hope that the crowd on the list hasn't changed
>>too much since I left this past fall (otherwise this "hello" message is
>>bound to appear a bit odd to you all).  My move to NJ went fine; me and me
>>mog made the trip in fine style.  The car ran w/o a hitch for the trip
>>from Detroit to NJ.  I logged about 600 miles in two days and got 36+ mpg
>>out of me little ford four banger.  We got some snow in PA, but it was
>>never a threat.  Now, if I could just afford that spinal surgury...
>>
>>Any NJ/PA residents on the list?  I live between Stockton and Flemmington
>>in NJ.  I'm interested in hearing about regional club activity.
>>
>>God I love that car,
>>Will Zehring
>>'67 4/4 ser. V

Hello Will,

Welcome to the Garden State.  I'm new to the list since a year ago, and my wife
Joyce and I live in Sparta which is in the frozen section of Sussex County.

There is a Morgan 3/4 Group meeting on February 2nd, at 11:00am in Mahwah.  I
can't recall the exact location, but I'll look it up tonight and get back to
you.

This is the Annual Meeting for the election of officers.  The 3/4 Group is a
pretty sociable lot, so it's probably worth the trip.

Regards,

Joe DeLuca
Yellow '62 4/4 Series V Competition

e-mail: delucaj@mops.wl.com