Re: New Morgan options

To: c.butter@umds.ac.uk, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Morgan options
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:36:51 -0500 (EST)
Hey Colin,

Well, you already have the essential item which is a proper name for a Morgan
owner.

I suggest that you immediately begin growing a properly dashing moustache
suitable for a Morgan driver.

I presume that you will be motoring in Blighty? If so, the luggage rack is
not nearly as necessary as it is Stateside since in England it is fairly
difficult to get more than a day away from home! At least in a Morgan at
Motorway speeds...

I suggest that you opt for several of the MORGAN T-shirts available at the
factory. Get twice as many as you think you want as your relatives will
quickly relieve you of several.

You will probably find a leather helmet with goggles essential for wear when
you are motoring top down out of town and have no fear of being recognized.
(I am not sure, but I think that there may be a song in there somewhere.)

If you are motoring in Blighty you will doubtless run hood up... therefor:
door handles will come in handy.

Go for leather upholstery, wire wheels, bonnet strap, all the rollover
protection you can get....

Go to Malvern, walk around for a few hours, look at the color you think you
want...

Meantime, start practicing your smile as it will get loads of use once you
get behind the wheel! Happy Morganeering...

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
'66 Plus Four, 4 Seater Roadster, RHD
'36 F2 Three-Wheeler