List matters

To: admin@autox.team.net
Subject: List matters
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 02:32:45 -0700
I've been away from the office for a number of days, and have gotten quite
far behind in dealing with various mailing lists concerns, parts requests
and other such things.  I'll be working on getting caught up when I can,
so if you are waiting to hear from me about something, be patient, I'll
get to it soon.

For those of you who have no idea who I am or why you are getting this mail,
some info.  You are getting this message because you are on one or more of
the mailing lists run from autox.team.net.  You can get the names of these
various lists by sending email to majordomo@autox.team.net with nothing but
the word

   lists

as the body of the message.  If you want to get off the mailing list you
are on, send mail to majordomo@autox.team.net with the word

  help

as the content of the mail, and use whichever command from the list that
is appropriate for your situation.

As for who I am, I am the human bean that supports these lists, and deals with
bounces, unknown users, constipated digests, messages that were meant for
whatever-list but sent to whatever-list-owner, and so on.  Every now and then
you hear from me, and on rare occasions I may actually read one of the lists!

At any rate, if you have an admin request pending, I ask for your continued
patience.

mjb.