Morgan Web page & pictures

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan Web page & pictures
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:40:42 -0500
Hey gang,

   I'm reworking the Morgan Web page to clean up the line art
so it's not as dirty.  In addition, I've been able to get some
of my color restoration pictures scanned.

   My question to you all is how should I put the pictures into the
articles.  As I see it there are 3 alternatives:

   1. The picture actually in the text.

   2. The picture is NOT included in the text but there is a
      link to the appropriate picture.

   3. No pictures and no links.  Simply a link from the
      Restoration article to a "scrap book" of all the pictures.

I've been experimenting with all 3 and can't make up my mind.  So
I thought I'd let you all give me your thoughts and maybe go with
what the majority think.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!