reply

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: reply
From: dlfreeman@ipa.net (Dave & Linda Freeman)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:30:09 -0500
>Hey thanks to all the responses on my query.
>Tomorrow I'm calling British Frame and Engine about the seal conversion
>which Dave and Linda Freeman  wrote. <<<
>
>Hmmm, did I miss something here?  Either my server lost some Morgan list
>messages or people are getting into the habit of replying only to the
>original sender.  The info about from the Freemans, for example, is very
>useful to anyone trying to source the rear main seal conversion.
>
>Hey folks, why not send a copy to the list and share your wisdom with the
>rest of us?
>
>--Steve Manwell
>'54 +4

Steve,
I think I did send to the list. However, it is worth noting that the
headers as they come from the list have the reply to as the individual.
With my mail processor(Eudora) if I just click on reply it will go to the
individual and not the list. It is very easy to send to the individual and
a little more difficult to send to the list. This seems backwards to me.
Perhaps our major-domo could fix this?

Dave and Linda Freeman  <http://www.ipa.net/~dlfreeman>
Living the Good Life