Re: reply

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: reply
From: "Steve Manwell"<smanwell@xenergy.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:51:22 -0400

dfreeman wrote:
>>>Steve,
I think I did send to the list. However, it is worth noting that the
headers as they come from the list have the reply to as the individual.
With my mail processor(Eudora) if I just click on reply it will go to the
individual and not the list. It is very easy to send to the individual and
a little more difficult to send to the list. This seems backwards to me.
Perhaps our major-domo could fix this?<<<

Oops,  I didn't mean to suggest that you, Dave, didn't send your reply to
the list; it just sounded as if several others didn't -- of course folks
are free to reply to whatever address they prefer!

Your post about rear main seals is an example of why it is
helpful/interesting to reply to the whole list in some, if not most, cases.
I agree that it would make more sense to have morgans@Autox.Team.Net as the
"Reply to" address.

--Steve