Coast to coast

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coast to coast
From: wagstaff@newnet.co.uk
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:18:51 -0800
I live in England, and I hope to take delivery of a new Plus 4 this
summer.

In February next year my wife and I will be celebrating our twenty fifth
anniversary, and we plan to have a special holiday to mark the event.
We will probably be able to take a month out for this, in February,
March or April.

One trip we both dream of doing is to ship the Morgan out to California
and drive cross country, returning from New York.  Is there anyone out
there who has any idea of the likely costs of shipping the car, or can
give us the name of any contacts who may be able to help? Or anyone who
has done a similar trip from coast to cost (not necessarily in a
Morgan)?

We have no idea of the weather conditions we are likely to meet at that
time of year across the southern states and up the East Coast.
If there are likely to be any Morgan events during our stay we would be
very interested in taking part. We will be grateful for any advice.

Many thanks

Dave & Felix Wagstaff

PS:  I intend to visit the factory at frequent intervals while the car
is under construction, and to keep a photographic record of its
progress.  Would anyone be interested in following its progress if I can
arrange scanning of the photos?