gap between chassis and body frame

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: gap between chassis and body frame
From: pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:52:44 -0500
Dear Subscribers,

Forget the problem I had with the previously mentioned gap between body and
chassis.  The back of my chassis has kicked up in the rear thus causing a
gap.  I wanted to let you folks know so none of you make the same mistake.

1. Never leave a Morgan chassis  with engine and drive train on jack stands
for any length of time!
( My chassis is new and has a heaver gauge of steel than the factory chassis. )

2. Only position rear jack stands on chassis directly under rear axle!

Hope this will help some other home restorer.

Still fustrated,

David