Re: Plus 8 parts

To: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Plus 8 parts
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:16:03 -0500 (EST)
>-------- REPLY, End of original message --------
>Last time I ordered a Tonneau (12 years ago) they told me the shop was short
>handed and the wait would be about a year. I was hoping that Charles had
>seen the light and what Rutter was doing and speeded  the process.
>
>Seems to me that the factory upholstery shop has always turned out better
>stuff than anyone else.

I ordered a half tonneau from MR. I sent him a tracing of the aft section of
my full tonneau as a template. Turn around was quite rapid. I then had the
various snaps attached at a local shop. For replacement hoods, I would check
wit hsom of the folks in the Morgan resto buisness here to see who has done
work for them.

Dave
'66 +4

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106