MISC. Morgan Stuff

To: "David & Pat" <pdburket@intrepid.net>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MISC. Morgan Stuff
From: "Steve Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:13:57 -0500
Davis & Pat
Sorry for the delay in getting back with you on your email.  I was out of
town on business and just got back.  You will not be able to use a search
engine to find the MOGMOG page.  It is located at www.actsnet.com/morgan.

Wheel vibration
My 4/4 has radial tires at 24-28 PSI.  I notice no vibration at 50-55 MPH.
I have only owned my car a short time.  Should I lower the tire pressure?

Boot modification
I would still like to get info from Bob in Dallas on the boot modification
he mentioned last year.  Now that I have the car I need a place for the
child (6 years old).  He currently rides in the boot only when the top is
up.  Last two times he has even fallen asleep (Who says Morgans have rough
rides).

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4
83 Mercedes 300SD