hubs inquiry

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: hubs inquiry
From: AJA <alanaron@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 01:04:21 -0400 (EDT)
I may sound like a real amateur (specially since I have owned 2 Mogs for
over 20 years), but in Steve's question on wire wheels loosening, he
mentions that he checked the obvious that the "hubs are on the right side of
the car". What's obvious???  I am in the middle of the 15 year chassis-up
reconditioning of my 64 +4, and have finished the chassis and rear and front
end suspensions. I don't ever recall having seen anything about putting hubs
on the wrong side. Can they go on the wrong side? The front obviously can't
because of the tie-bar linkages, but what about the rear?

Alan Aron
'64 +4