this-n-that

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: this-n-that
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 08:41:05 -0400
Fellow fiends:

Thanks to those who reminded me of my computer's clock mis-setting.  I had
an excuse (sort of) in that I was running a demo version of a mail program
that wouldn't function if the date was past 1/31/97 (so I faked it for a
while).  Things should be back on time now.

Obligatory Mog note: has the list been extraordinarily quiet these days or
am I out of the loop.  Its bad enuf that I still don't have me 4/4 (bless
her) on the road, but that I can't get my AM fix of mog chatter gives me
the shakes.  Please!  Someone!  Let's talk about Mog stuff.

Will "lonely guy" Zehring