Re: this-n-that

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: this-n-that
From: "Steve Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 08:02:35 -0500
Will:

The Morgan folk whose cars are running are all out enjoying the Spring
weather.  Then of course there are those of us who are under our bonnets
trying to get our Morgans running so we can enjoy the Spring weather.  You
sound like you are in the second group.  What's up?

I just got mine back together last night. I had a clutch slave cylinder
freeze up in rush our traffic Tuesday evening in Houston, not a pretty
picture, but the 4/4 is back together in time to go to the Classic Wheels
and Wooden Keels Show on Saturday.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4
83 Mercedes 300SD