Re: this-n-that

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: this-n-that
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:34:04 -0400 (EDT)

>Obligatory Mog note: has the list been extraordinarily quiet these days or
>am I out of the loop.  Its bad enuf that I still don't have me 4/4 (bless
>her) on the road, but that I can't get my AM fix of mog chatter gives me
>the shakes.  Please!  Someone!  Let's talk about Mog stuff.

Willlllllllllll-Everything is going to be ooooooooookk, just relax.

We have finally had enough rain in NE Ohio to remove all of the road salt.
You really don't want to know how I determine that do you? Anyway the firat
show ofthe season is in Hudson OH on Sunday. So my dilemma is go to the show
or a double baptism. Sooooooooo maybe I will drive to the baptism in the
Mog, anything else would be major pain.

The question is, what is keeping you in the garage? There are guys from NJ
on this list who should be able to help you navigate the "laws of the land".

Dave >

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106