Front Shocks

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Front Shocks
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 97 13:03:40 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Moggers:
        I'm getting the ol' Plus 4 ready for Alaska and have a question. I
have adjustable Koni Shocks on the front. I've always had them set on the
middle setting. Yesterday while checking out the front end I got to thinking
about the setting.

     Since the front suspension is firm and the chassis has so much flex I
would think that the softest setting would be the best since the firm
setting would simply translate to more chassis flex.

Has anyone played with the setting on adjustable shocks ? What would be the
best setting for ride purposes ?

Bob Nogueira